The Funk Priest Greets All Friends Welcome To My World

Friday, April 1, 2011

Iyer banega gentleman

Ask anyone who knows me whether i am a gentleman ?

Most probably you will get a fairly animated description implying how unrefined I am. So I have decided its time i changed for good. But before that I need to know what wrong am I doing? OK then may be a list of what i am wrong in be good thing to start with.

1] I speak a very rude language
2] I speak an abusive language
3] I make too much fun of others
4] I behave in a kiddish fashion

Well in a public platform these are enough of derogatory statements self said. But i must say that i have been told these things my many people specially friends who really know me well. So from today onwards I am gonna change my ways to become someone who reflects my inner feelings. Because as I am now, hardly anyone will ever be able to know me better.

Is it that important for me you ask ?? Well, not at all I just have the habit to try everything behaviorally possible. I  have played many tints vis-a-vis my behavior. I have been a nerd, an almost outcast, a bully, a flirt, a lover and many shades of many feelings I just haven't played a gentleman. It seems being a gentleman really helps, though I haven't really had any problems being like this, I don't thing its not worth trying.

So for starters on a personal level I am gonna curb on my natural instincts of abusive language when I am amongst guys. May be I will try and bite myself when ever I utter a slang. May be i will tie a knot on my finger or may be i will think i am talking to a girl. Some how I am gonna stop it.

Secondly I will stop incessantly joking with people. I wanna stop being rude to people {even though I seem rude because of their low sense of humor}. People may think i have become gloomy but so be it. Unless i become aware of what to say where I am not gonna joke.

That shall be all for today .....Lets see whether Iyer banta hai Gentleman...

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't worry u can write whatever you want to ..... don't hold it back..