The Funk Priest Greets All Friends Welcome To My World

Monday, February 14, 2011

happy Singles Awareness day !!

spent an hour how to express things but couldn't come out with anything better.

all i wanted was a happy valentines day .
all i wanted was to wish her
all i wanted was to mend my way
so that i could please her

i tried and tried but in vain
so that i could talk to her
now my heart lies in pain
coz there is no way i can reach her

all i wanted was to mend my self
so that i could prove her
that i could be the one she'd want
to be the the one to spend the day

she was my love of life my first love
and now she is gone
all i wish is she be happy
even though my world seems torn..

as for me i am single today
on a day called valentines day
i say fuck love and fuck valentines day
when a relation is cut at the push of a button..

dedicated to all fucked up , screwed up fellas like me

for anyone still wondering .. i broke up on this fucking auspicious day and just as i told the world when we were together i tell you now that its over

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't worry u can write whatever you want to ..... don't hold it back..